Re: Getting Yume Nikki to runEdit
I'm afraid I don't recognise that specific error, but I can think of a few things that might help.
- First of all, the software's designed to run on a windows PC, so you're gonna have problems if you're using anything else.
- Right, make sure you're using the English language version so your computer can actually read the coding. A good download is this one.
- If that doesn't work for you, you may need to download the runtime environment package. I'm pretty sure the RM2000 version works. Here's a link for that.
- It may also help to download the RM2003 program (which I'm pretty sure comes with it's own RTP as well). Download link's right at the bottom of this page. It's the plain-text link in yellow.
- If you've done all this and it still isn't working for you, have a read through this thread on Uboachan for a solution, and if no-one's already had the same problem, try posting yourself and wait for a reply.