The Wilderness (Official Name: 砂, Desert) is an extensive deeper location consisting of a large expanse of curly plants and rocky sand.
It is notable for being hard to navigate through all the plants that you see, with many passages difficult to notice.
The music is Madotsuki's Dream Room played at half the speed.
Points of InterestEdit
The Infinite WildernessEdit
- The Infinite Wilderness is the largest traversable area in the game, and the only openly-looping area of the Wilderness.
- The Towel effect is located here. Interact with the Towel.
- The Hot Spring House is very dark, you need the Lamp effect to lighten it up. Onsen-san lives here.
- You can travel back to Route 3 by walking north into the large patch of vegetation in the North-West.
- To get to The Gap in the Fence, you must travel north through the Desert Oval (The symmetrical patch of vegetation in the North-East)
Eastern / Western Wilderness AreasEdit
- The Toriningen Party can be seen here.
- The Aztec Rave Monkey event can be seen in The Rave Box area.
Northern Wilderness AreaEdit
- The Batsu NPCs can be found here.
- The Stairway to the Sky (砂階段, Sand Stairs) is located here, which connects to the Sky Garden. While here, the Falling Man event may occur.
- The Dark World - Go through the Gate to the Wilderness