The Spaceship is a small area consisting of the interior of a futuristic spaceship, with white ovoid rooms and strange, post-modern furniture. Seccom Masada-sensei lives aboard by himself, playing his piano as he drifts through space.
Madotsuki appears on the Spaceship in the porthole vestibule after walking through the storage room in The Underground World. After entering the Piano Room, she can no longer return to Earth as the door simply leads straight through to the access ramp.
Sleeping in the bed in the dormitory makes the lights dim. There is a 1/6 chance that Madotsuki will fall asleep. She will awaken to the sound of an emergency alarm and see the stars rush past the window rapidly as the spaceship descends. After 15 seconds, a cutscene of the ship crash landing on Mars will play, after which the access ramp will lower, allowing her to explore the surface of the planet.
- When speaking to Masada, he gives a trilling sound. When the spaceship is falling out of orbit, his voice is high pitched and more frantic. After the crash, his audio is deeper and sadder.
- Madotsuki can press keys on the piano with the interact button. Each key has a different tone.
- Meowing with the Cat effect makes the spaceship spin, causing the view from the window to scroll in the other direction.
- If Masada is moved, one can play the key he was blocking. It sounds a bit off-tune in comparison to the other notes.
- A note to all the impatient people out there, DO NOT have Madotsuki sit down while waiting for the space ship to crash, or else she will be stuck and unable to stand up, pinch herself awake, or use the menu. It's up for debate over if she died in the crash, because her head is slightly lower than it is when she normally sits.