Multiple Maps, Normal
|Events|| The Sewers Drawings|
Submarine Fish appears
|Chipset / Panorama||
The Sewers are a deeper location accessible through the Mural World. It consists of a series of dark tunnels and dirty rooms, and is home to a variety of characters.
The music is a slowed down version of the music that plays in The Infinite Road.
Points of InterestEdit
- The Nopperabou Effect is received here, from the Nopperabou Ghost in Sewage Processing Plant 2.
- The Pain Blob is found in Sewer Tunnel 1. Stabbing it with the knife effect causes an unhappy expression to appear on it.
- The Submarine Fish is found in Sewage Processing Plant 2. It may appear as either a murky shadow beneath the water or a large eye on a stalk. Occasionally, a Sewer Pirori may also be found in its place. This is randomly decided when you enter the room.
- Big Red is found at the end of Sewer Tunnel 2.
- You can only get into Sewer Tunnel 3 from Sewer Tunnel 2 by using the Midget effect. You do not need to use the effect to travel in the other direction.
The Sewer DrawingsEdit
In certain rooms (Sewage Processing Plant 2, Sewer Tunnel 2 and Sewer Tunnel 3), there are black window-like holes in the walls. You can peer into them by pressing interact, which will show you a strange and disturbing drawing. Each of the 9 holes show a different image. The images are shown below:
It's possible that Madotsuki herself might have drawn these pictures prior to the events of the game, and may offer an insight into her psychology.
- Mural World - Go down the manhole