The Snow World is one of the 12 original locations accessible directly from The Nexus.
It is an openly-looping world themed around a snowy taiga, with gentle snowfall, a few clusters of coniferous trees and the occasional igloo.
Points of InterestEdit
- There are 7 igloos in this world - five are grouped together, and the other two are more solitary.
- There is a sane Toriningen that can be found by the entrance of one of the empty igloos.
- There is a bed here, in the middle of a copse of trees in the east of the map.
- The Snow World is the only original location with a static and fully visible floor. As such, it seems much more vivid and realistic than the other original locations.
- The igloo north-east of the one Kamakurako inhabits is normally unoccupied. However, if the sane Toriningen outside is stabbed with the knife, there will be another Toriningen inside this igloo waiting to ambush Madotsuki when she enters. This Toriningen will teleport Madotsuki to the same spot in Hell as the one outside does.
- The Nexus - 8th Door