Face Carpet Plaza is a deeper location in the Forest World that connects to Hell. It is enclosed within a wall of large spikes, and the floor is decorated by pink and green animal faces that make noises when Madotsuki walks on them.
Points of InterestEdit
- There is a Lunatic Toriningen here, whom the music 'Toriningen Beat' is named after. She is not very difficult to avoid.
- Interacting with the Nenrikido is one of the many ways to reach Hell.
- Forest World - Walk through the green columns in either the north or south of the room.
- One of the spikes near the northwest corner of the map is blunt due to a graphical mistake.
- The faces look like animal masks from either Aztec or African tribal cultures, one of the many examples of this kind of imagery in the game.