|Chipset / Panorama||
The Eyeball World is one of the 12 original locations accessible directly from The Nexus.
It is a large, openly-looping and disturbing place - filled with lots of violent and gory imagery. There are eyeballs and severed heads strewn all about, disembodied legs hop across the floor and twitching arms grasp the air.
It is one of the proponents in the game that support the theory that Madotsuki has a violent and possibly sociopathic personality- the dismembered limbs and gouged out eyeballs could relate to her possible bloodthirsty intentions.
Points of InterestEdit
- The Medamaude effect is received here, by interacting with the Medamaude - the arm with an eye on its palm.
- The eyeballs on the floor can be stabbed with the knife effect. The irises turn green and they bleed, and this is undone when the knife is put away. This can be used to mark certain locations to avoid getting lost.
- In addition to the plucked-out eyeballs, there are 'living' eyeballs and lips that can be seen, making up faces on the floor. Interacting with the lips makes a kissing noise. The eyes move vertically when the knife is held.
- The various body parts are NPCs, and as such they scream when stabbed and have the possibility of dropping Yen.
- The white and indigo severed heads are non-NPC characters known as Pier Monsters.
- The Nexus - 5th Door